Bethel Church of God

So, the time has come. The bags are being packed. The house is going into the marketplace for sale. The trucks will leave Jackson behind on Friday, October 13th, 2006. It's official.
There's that fear. That terror about starting over again. I didn't go to Jackson with an exit strategy. As a matter of fact, within my human mind and understanding, I planned a ten year stint within the South Jackson Area. Even decided, "I'll just let my kids graduate high school here. It's a nice place to live." And it was a nice place to live.
There's no fear of the people in the new church. I guess it's getting a fresh vision, and momentum. I need the hand of the Lord on me today. I do. If you read this, pray for me.
I am excited about going to Bethel. I am. I am excited about what I think God wants to do. There is a vision that God has given. There is a fear, not fearing men or situation... but fearing my own self. "Am I strong enough? Do I have what it takes?" I'm in a weakened state. I know that. I need the strength of the Lord.
So I wait on Him. He's promised to renew. Pray saints, PRAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home