It's official

I'm all cried out, I guess. It's been weeks and yea, even months of weeping, and fasting, and praying to know the mind, the heart and the will of the Father.
Today, in the service, I tendered my resignation to the Elton Woods Church of God in Jackson, Mississippi. It's been a three and a half year ride, and it's been a good one. Negative at times? Only because the devil is alive. Hard? You betcha. Regret it? Not for a minute. Some of the greatest people I have ever known call Elton Woods home.
And yet our hearts were torn. We knew that ultimately, home would "win;" that we would wind up back in our home - in Florida, with our family within a closer reach.
So, I began that process of praying, and fasting... just to know.
The answer came... Bethel Church of God - Lake Park, GA
To be continued...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home